Saturday, April 30, 2011

Scrub Those Floors

Graphic via Graphics Fairy

Cleaning is not my favorite aspect of being a homemaker.  Sure, I clean my house every week, but I have to keep my attitude in check while doing it.  Within about 10 minutes of cleaning, something will inevitably get dirty again, right?  Does this happen in your house?  Well, recently I decided to get on my hands and knees and give the floor in my bathroom a good scrub.  It didn't take very long at all!   Do you know what I realized?  There's something oddly satisfying about being that close to the grit and grime on the floor and watching it be wiped away by your own hands.  The swiffer and mop don't always cut it.

When was the last time you got down and scrubbed your floors?  Give it a try and you might find out that it also gives you deep sense of satisfaction (well, maybe not a deep sense, but at least some sense of satisfaction).

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I just got a Shark Vac Then Steam at the recommendation of a friend. It's this great device that is for hard flooring (any type from hardwood to tile to marble) and it vacuums up everything and then steam cleans, therefore sanitizing, your floors! I used it for the first time this past week, and it was wonderful to have truly clean floors! It was nice not to fell any grit under my toes as I walked around. BUT within several hours I could already see more dust! Urgh! But I do have to say that I like having clean floors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm this is making me feel guilty....

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!