Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Upholstery Tool

My husband is one of the most giving people I know, and since I am married to him, I'm often the recipient of his generosity.  We recently started refinishing some chairs we purchased on Craigslist (I will post about them when they're complete), and we ran into a problem when my staple gun wasn't long enough to attach some of the new fabric to the back of the chair.  We decided to put the project aside until we could figure out how to solve our dilemma.  Well, the other day, my husband handed me a package from Amazon, and said it was for me.  What did I find inside?  This:
Amazon

This is a heavy duty staple gun that has a one inch nose extension so I will now be able to finish my chairs! The only catch with this generous gift of a staple gun for me is that it requires an air compressor, a tool that my husband has wanted for a long time.  We're currently borrowing one from a friend, but I'm sure it won't be long before 'we' will need one of our own.

1 comment:

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!