Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 28 :: Learning the art of stillness

source

My body needs sleep, a break, cessation from work.

My soul needs refreshing, reviving, reflecting.

And, so I'm learning the art of stillness.

Stillness from activities.  Stillness from work.  Stillness from speech.

Stillness before the Lord.

For in the still times I find that rest that I so desperately need.

Set aside times of stillness throughout my day.

A day of stillness during my week.

Have you been still lately?

Has your soul been still?

Listen to this song {one of my favorites and one my sister sang at her church last week} and be encouraged about stillness.







To see a list of other posts in this series go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!