Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 8 :: Make an Autumn Wreath

Maybe it's just me, but there are some little things in my life that put an extra smile on my face and a little bit of happy in my heart.

A wreath on my front door helps my heart to thrive.



Strange you may say, but in just a few minutes I had something in my home that I had created to help remind me of the changing of the seasons.


Nature thrives with each new season, and I want to follow its example; a seasonal wreath is an easy way for me to remember that.  



This simple autumn wreath  took me and the girls about 5 minutes to make.  We chose a few floral picks and a couple of feathers from Joann's one day and literally stuck them into a pre-made grapevine wreath.  It was quick and easy and every time I open my front door, I smile at this little picture of autumn that greets me.


And a little piece of my heart lifts and I feel like I can thrive.

For a list of all posts in this series go here.




Linking up to:
Home Stories A to Z

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I love changing what's on our front door ... even it's not seen by so many, since we live in an appartment, but at least it helps bring some cheer to our hallway! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!