Friday, June 1, 2012

Road Trippin'

Happy Friday, Happy June!!  Can you believe today is June 1 already?  This year is flying by!

source

The kids and I are heading out of town today to visit my family.  Unfortunately, Bradley can't join us, because of his work schedule, so I'm doing my first road trip alone with 3 kids in tow.  We'll see how long the 6 hour drive ends up taking me :).  It's worth it, though, to spend time with my parents, sisters, and their families.  My older sister and her husband recently went on a missions trip to East Africa, so I'm eager to hear all about their trip and what the Lord did during that time.  My mom also said she would 'facilitate whatever necessary so that I could have some alone time'.  I LOVE MY MOM!!  She knows what I need and crave, and that I'm most likely not getting alone time right now.

I also plan to visit a new shop that recently opened up in my hometown, meet up with a few friends, and spend some time reading and writing.   It should be a great time!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful trip and that travels go super smooth with 3 little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren! Hope you have a good trip; I know you will enjoy visiting Home! Can't wait to hear about the missions trip, too! Sounds like you're going to have fun! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the visit with your family. God is so good! I am delighted that you will have the opportunity to be with family! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip, and I wish you luck on the drive :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your mom too! You are one brave woman for making a 6 hour trip with three little ones! I hope that everything goes well and you have a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!