Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Beach Week Wrap-Up

We've been back from the beach for a few days now, but it's taken me that long to really believe that vacation is over, thus summer is over, and now we're moving into fall.

We had a fantastic time at the beach!  A few highlights:

-seeing my girls enjoying themselves so much.
-walks on the beach with my husband and kids
-not wearing shoes for 6 whole days!!
-eating lots of M&M's
-talking with my parents, sisters, and brothers-in-law every night
-riding a wave in on a boogie board {it's been a few years}
-crab stomping and hearing Isabella say, "I haven't pulverized one yet!"
-riding out past the breaking waves on an inflatable boat with Bradley and coming back in without tipping
-watching the ocean while drinking my coffee and reading my Bible in the mornings
-chasing Mallory because she had no fear of the water or waves
-watching Isabella, who doesn't like to get dirty, roll around in the sand and be covered from head to foot










3 comments:

  1. She said pulverized? That cracks me up! I'm sure it did everyone else too! And I like all the feet pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun week and I'm so glad your whole family was able to be there! I will never forget crab stomping haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week. I like your pictures, esp the sandy toes one!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!