Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Little Ramble and Fall is Here!

Whew!  The past week has been quite crazy around here.  All 3 kiddos have been sick, and Mason ended up in the hospital Friday/Saturday with pneumonia.  Poor little guy!  It sure is tough to watch your children struggle to breathe!  He was a trooper, though, and barely even cried while on oxygen all night, getting meds throughout the night, and being handled by lots of people.  He was hands down the cutest patient in the hospital that night!  Thankfully, he's on the mend and it seems like we may be back to 'normal', whatever that is.

Since I spent most of Friday and Saturday at the hospital, I didn't finish some of the projects I was working on, so I'll just show you a few pictures that say fall to me.  It is fall, can you believe it?!  The weather here has just begun to cool off in the mornings and evenings, and very soon we'll be opening up the windows (Bradley says I have to dust first--I detest dusting).  I'm ready for pumpkins, trying out new recipes, shorter days, and curling up under cozy blankets.






Source: bhg.com via Lauren on Pinterest









Source: bhg.com via Lauren on Pinterest
Source: bhg.com via Lauren on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!