Friday, August 31, 2012

Tea Party, Daddy's Way

The girls love to have tea parties, especially with their Daddy.  They dress up like Princesses {thanks, Nana, for the handmade clothes}, Daddy wears a blazer, and they eat whatever Daddy decides.  Maybe not what you would see at a traditional tea party, but this is Daddy's way.  










My friend, Callie, let me borrow her extra camera for a few weeks while she was on maternity leave.  I had so much fun working with a professional camera!  She encouraged me to keep it on the manual setting, which I did, and these are some of the ones I took.  Thanks, Callie!!

The 'tea' you see here is actually strawberry milk.  At a wedding we attended, there was a milk and cookie bar instead of cake.  They had plain milk, chocolate and strawberry, and it reminded Bradley how much he loves strawberry milk!  You can read about the wedding here and here.

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! What a great Daddy-daughter idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest post ever! I love this idea!! And as I was scrolling down I was thinking these pictures are awesome! Lauren you are such a good photographer! Do you still have Callie's camera? These pictures turned out so great! My favorite is the straight down shot at the table with Mallory reaching for something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! And I love the Togo chairs -Aimee Knaus

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pictures of beautiful granddaughters! Just wondering if the raspberries are from your garden?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!