Thursday, September 8, 2011

A New Favorite Blog and Post You Should Read

Recently, I stumbled upon a blog, B.E. Interiors, when I clicked on a picture from a linky party to discover an amazing chandelier that had been created.  Here's a picture of the gorgeous masterpiece:

source

Can you believe she MADE this??  I would love to have her abilities! She was even gracious enough to post a tutorial on her site telling us how to make this!  

She wrote an excellent post today regarding DIY projects for the home, and I would encourage you to head over there and read it!  Here's the link to her post:  A Secret.  I think you'll enjoy it, and while you're there, check out her other great projects.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren,
    Thank you so much for featuring my "Twiggy":) I continue to be shocked by the response it's gotten (and excited)! Glad you also liked the post. Thanks for coming to visit and sharing my blog! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to get your feedback on any post! Comments make my day, and I will do my best to get back with you as soon as I can. Thanks!